Category: Criminal Case Options

juvenile law

Need to Obtain a Deferred Disposition in Monmouth County NJ Emotions are always going to run wild when a juvenile is “taken into custody” and “charged as a delinquent.” If this occurs to a loved one, it is imperative that … Continue reading

criminal attorney with client

What to Consider When it Comes to Resolving a Criminal Case In order for an individual to make an educated decision on whether to accept a plea offer or proceed to trial, it is crucial for them to full understand … Continue reading