New Jersey Criminal Trial Attorney Dedicated to Staunch Advocacy
Accomplished Garden State firm ready to mount a skilled defense
If you have been charged with a crime in New Jersey, it is important to remember that you have constitutional and legal rights that must be asserted timely and forcefully. No one should face a criminal prosecution without consulting capable defense counsel. At The Law Office of Blair R. Zwillman in Morristown, we will respond immediately to your call for help. We are thoroughly familiar with the New Jersey court system and provide committed advocacy on behalf of people charged with indictable offenses or disorderly persons offenses throughout the state. Mr. Zwillman has been perenially selected as a “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters and a “Best Lawyer” by White, Woodward.
Attorney trusted for decades to provide strong and effective representation
The criminal justice process can be formidable and frightening for defendants and their families. Through every step, our clients can count on our:
- Skilled advocacy — Since 1982, our lead attorney Blair R. Zwillman has been a New Jersey Certified Criminal Trial Attorney, a designation based on special training and a high level of competence in the field.
- Thoughtful approach — Our firm is painstaking and detail-oriented. We investigate each case meticulously and analyze potential long-term consequences before advising on a plan of action.
- Record of successful outcomes — With over 45 years’ experience defending clients both in and out of court, attorney Blair R. Zwillman is known for obtaining optimal results.
- Former Prosecutor
We work to achieve the fairest and most favorable outcomes possible for our clients, taking advantage of all remedies available at each stage of a case.
Counsel experienced in full range of criminal defense
- DWI — Our firm represents people charged with driving while intoxicated, whether as first-time or repeat offenders. This includes cases where vehicular homicide is involved.
- Drug offenses — We handle drug offenses at all levels, including possession with intent to distribute. We also help eligible clients take advantage of the alternative justice options, such as drug courts that focus on treatment and rehabilitation, without incarceration.
- Assault and battery — Many altercations between individuals are charged as assault and battery, whether or not weapons were involved. Our firm investigates every charge to determine the most compelling arguments for a dismissal or a reduction.
- Weapons — Illegally owning, distributing or using firearms and other weapons can be subject to vigorous prosecution in New Jersey. We work to show mitigating factors and grounds for lesser charges, and even dismissal of charges.
- White collar crimes — Our firm is well versed in New Jersey laws relating to fraud, bribery, official misconduct, perjury and other white collar crimes.
In addition, we help minors and their guardians navigate New Jersey’s juvenile justice system and advise our clients on parole and probation compliance. If you qualify to have your criminal record cleared, we can to have your criminal record expunged.
Contact a knowledgeable New Jersey criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
The committed and respected defense counsel at The Law Office of Blair R. Zwillman in Morristown can represent defendants in criminal courts throughout New Jersey. To schedule a free initial consultation, call us at 973-282-7858 or contact us online.