The legal team at Keith Oliver Criminal Law is proud to announce the launch of their new website, which will help them better defend clients facing a wide range of criminal charges across New Jersey. We secure favorable outcomes against a variety of charges. They can fight to get your case dismissed or charges reduced, negotiate a sentence with little or no jail time, or win a not-guilty verdict at trial.
The New Jersey criminal defense lawyers at Keith Oliver Criminal Law will take the time to get to know you, evaluate your charges and personal situation, answer your questions, identify the available defense strategies, and vigorously pursue the best possible result in your case. Call or contact them online today for a free consultation to review your rights and solutions.
Cases They Handle
The experienced New Jersey criminal defense lawyers of Keith Oliver Criminal Law can help defend your freedom and future if you are facing criminal charges such as the following:
- Domestic violence
- Sex crimes
- Assault and threat crimes
- Drug offenses
- Weapons offenses
- Theft and fraud offenses
- Federal crimes
- Juvenile offenses
- Traffic violations
The firm also helps eligible individuals seek expungement of their state criminal records under New Jersey law.
What To Expect from Your NJ Criminal Lawyer
If you have been arrested in New Jersey, the criminal justice process can seem overwhelming, especially if you’ve never faced charges before. The best decision you can make in your case is to speak with a New Jersey criminal lawyer from Keith Oliver Criminal Law. You can expect your attorney to:
- Offer you a free case review to examine the facts of the charges against you, explain the potential consequences of a conviction, and determine the best options available in your defense
- Investigate the incident to determine the facts of the case and whether the police violated your rights
- Provide you direct contact with the attorneys handling your case, who will always be available to talk about your concerns and answer your questions
- Stand between you and the government so that your rights are not violated and you aren’t pushed into an avoidable outcome
- Leverage knowledge of local court systems and strong working relationships with prosecutors, judges, and court staff so your case goes as smoothly as possible
- Aggressively pursue the most favorable result for you, whether that’s a reduction or dismissal of the charges, a negotiated plea deal, a deferred sentence, or a vigorous defense at trial
Contact Keith Oliver Criminal Law To Handle Your Case
If you have been charged with a crime in New Jersey, get the skilled legal representation you need to defend your rights and pursue a favorable result in your case. Contact Keith Oliver Criminal Law today for a free, confidential consultation with a criminal defense lawyer in New Jersey. Their team looks forward to discussing how they can help you navigate the criminal justice system and seek the best possible outcome.